Industrial Emergency Standby - Gaseous Standby Generators
Generac gaseous generators operate on Natural Gas or LP and provide reliable standby power for industrial and commercial applications including telecommunications, banking, medical, nursing homes, schools, etc. Applications include peak shaving and interruptible. Generac power generator systems are available in open configuration, weather protective and fully sound attenuated enclosures. Other accessories are available to meet application requirements.
- All Generac generators are prototype engineered, factory built and production tested.
- Ratings from 8kW to 600kW
- UL2200 standard
- Heavy Duty Gaseous Industrial engine with block heater for easier starting.
- Electronic Isochronous governor.
- 12V DC electric start with battery rack and cables standard.
- Circuit breakers come as standard for easy connection and protection.
- NFPA 110 operator control and run relay standard.
- Alternators are efficient brushless synchronous four pole construction, dynamically balanced with double sealed prelubricated ball bearings
- Standard configuration is open skid mount without exhaust silencer.
- Available options are available including battery chargers, exhaust silencers, and enclosures.