Generac Mobile Power
Generac mobile power (towable) generators are designed and engineered for industrial, commercial and rental applications that require quiet operation, optimum performance and superior reliability.
From the ultra quiet sound attenuated enclosures to the state-of-the-art electronics and controls, these units are engineered to meet the most rugged conditions.
Place the unit at the job site, connect the load and start it up.
Generac towable generators can also be used with an automatic transfer switch for standby applications.
- Available with or without the trailer.
- Available from 25KVA/20kW-400KVA/320kW
- Manual or Automatic Start – Automatic remote start is standard on all units. When interfaced with an automatic transfer switch, the unit becomes an emergency standby system.
- Voltage Selections – Three-position switch: 120/240 V, 1 phase connection; 120/208V, 3 ph connection and 277/480V, 3 ph connection.
- Large Integral Fuel Tank – Stays with the unit eliminating messy interconnections between unit and trailer.
- Fuel Water Separators – Protects the engine from water and other contaminants.
- Lifting Eye – Single point removable lifting eye is standard.
- Cold Weather Starting – Provides ease of starting in cold weather.
- Safety Features – Water temperature shutdown, low oil shutdown, overspeed shutdown, overcrank lockout.
- Full Featured Control Panel – Operator controls, metering, voltage reconnection switch, voltage regulator and receptacles are located behind one lockable control panel door.
- Extra Large Access Doors – Doors are lockable and have
heavy-duty hinges and handles.